Everything you need to know about pregnancy—from weight gain to stretch marks to figuring out how to rely on Christ through the ups and downs of the next nine months.
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needs—including:
- help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
- advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancy—even when you’re feeling anything but godly
- what to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
- tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
- healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn’t outright ban ice cream sundaes
- ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you’re pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
This detailed guide takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous accounts, and supportive spiritual advice—all with a girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach that will help moms feel comfortable as they navigate this life-changing time.
I was very surprised to fine that it was NOT filled with verses or pushing Christianity, like a lot of books do. Also, It was down to earth, without it being filled with medical jumbo. It’s an personal experience of her pregnancy. She tells you that you MAY or MAY NOT have the problems that she did and that she is not experienced in any type of medical, just a mother who have went through pregnancies. I am defiantly keeping this book close during my pregnancy and will be recommending this book to others.